We collect this data in a transparent way and only with the full knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to Datatrails, the following rules apply. Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by Datatrails on the basis of either a valid contract, consent, legal compliance or legitimate interest
- Protected against any unauthorised access or illegal processing by internal or external parties.
Our data will not be:
- Communicated to any unauthorised internal or external parties
- Stored for longer than required for the purpose obtained
- Transferred to organisations, states or countries outside the European Economic Area without adequate safeguards being put in place as required under Data Protection law.
Datatrails’s commitment to protect your data:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in data protection and security measures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorisation etc.).